Introduction To HP PageWide Pro 577dw Printer
The printer is known for its high-class value and speed. It is suitable for business purposes. It is an affordable printer and is capable of producing professional and quality printouts. The HP PageWide Pro 577dw printer has best-in-class security features and ADF which is an added advantage. In addition, the printer comes with a one-year warranty. It can perform the print, copy, scan and fax functionalities. The printer has an automatic paper sensor. On the other hand, you can utilize the printer for HP ePrint, mobile printing, etc. The paper handling capacity of the printer in its input tray is about 500 sheets.
List Of Compatible Operating Systems
Some of the compatible operating systems for the HP PageWide Pro 577dw printer are as follows :
- Windows 10/8/7
- Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- OS X v10.9 Mavericks
Components Present In The Printer’s Package
While opening the package make sure that it has all the necessary components required for the printer setup. The printer comes along with the following components :
- The HP Pagewide Pro 577dw printer
- Four cartridges
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Installation guide and CD-ROM
Guidelines For HP PageWide Pro 577dw Setup
To set up the printer, follow the below HP PageWide Pro 577dw setup instructions one-by-one.
- Firstly, unpack the printer’s package.
- Take the printer out from the package and remove the tapes and other packaging materials.
- Then connect the power cord to the printer and the power outlet.
- Now, turn ON your printer.
- Next, set the appropriate preferences on your printer’s control panel.
- Then, complete the installation of the ink cartridges into the printer ‘s ink cartridge access door and load necessary sheets of plain white paper into the input tray.
- Once you complete the basic setup, start the wireless setup of your HP PageWide Pro 577dw printer.
Steps To Connect The Printer To The Internet
The printer supports wireless connectivity. Thus you can perform the wireless setup for your HP PageWide Pro 577dw printer. Proceed with the below guidelines carefully to complete the wireless setup of your printer.
(Note: Ensure that you have firm internet connectivity before you proceed.)
Using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, you will have to visit the control panel.
- Next, choose the settings option.
- Now, select the network setup and then click wireless settings.
- You will have to choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- On choosing, the printer will begin to scan for the networks available.
- From the list. Choose your appropriate network, and input your password.
- As a final step, click OK.
Another Option: Using WPS Method
- Initially, on the control panel press the wireless icon to start the WPS mode.
- Now, the wireless indicator must blink and as a final step, press the WPS button on your router.
You will have to wait for a few minutes for the connection to establish.
HP PageWide Pro 577dw Driver Download Procedure
Performing the HP PageWide Pro 577dw driver download is the final step in setting up your printer. Take a read and follow the below instructions one-by-one.
- To start with, you will have to go to the HP website in your respective browser.
- Then input the name of your corresponding HP printer.
- Now, click GO.
- Visit the drivers and download section of the website now.
- Next, choose the OS of your appropriate system and choose the version of your operating system.
- Take a read on the agreement and policies present on the page and accept it.
- As a final step, click the download button.
- Select a location to save your driver file.
- After the download is complete, proceed with the installation of the driver in your device.
Steps For Troubleshooting HP PageWide Pro 577dw Issue
Are you stuck with issues in your HP PageWide Pro 577dw printer? Then follow the below troubleshooting steps carefully.
- Initially, check whether you are using the genuine HP cartridges to get a good quality print out.
- Ensure that you have inserted the paper into the input tray properly.
- Also, make sure that the paper type settings are correct for the print job that you are trying to perform. If not set the preferences accordingly.
- In addition, check whether the driver you installed is compatible with your device.
- As a final step, make sure that you align and clean the printhead.