HP Pagewide Pro 57750DW Printer
The HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw is an all in one multifunction printer that can print, scan, copy and fax, which is perfect for business. The supported regular page volume can be 1000 to 6000. the print speed for black is 41 to 50 and consists of HP ePrint capability.
It has mobile printing capacity, and they are HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Morpia certified, wireless direct printing, Google Cloud Print, and all the mobile apps. The monthly duty cycle is up to 80,0000 pages, and it is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Now, let us see what all comes under the HP PageWide Pro 57750dw setup.
- Installing the HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer
- Getting drivers for my HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer
- Adding my HP Pagewide Pro printer to Windows and Mac
- HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer wireless setup
- HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer troubleshooting
How To Install My HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw Printer?
The guidelines beneath can help you to unbox and install your HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer:
- Firstly, you must unpack the HP printer by peeling off the tape and folding back its flap.
- After that, take the printer out from the box and check for the contents that came along.
- Make sure to clear off all the packing materials from the printer and send them for recycling.
- Now, place the HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer on a smooth surface to start with HP pagewide Pro 57750dw setup.
- Power up the printer by attaching the cable connector to the back of the HP printer and the electrical outlet.
- Next, push the power button to on the HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer.
- Yes! The HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw is all set and ready for the rest of the setup.
- Secondly, you must access the ink cartridge location and, by the way, unpack the ink cartridges.
- Insert them one by one into the ink cartridge slot and lock them in their position.
- Moreover, then load a pile of recommended papers into the input tray and extend the output tray.
- Finally, the HP Pagewide Pro printer will recognize this and will print the alignment page.
- Moreover, carry on with HP pagewide Pro 57750dw setup by downloading the drivers.
How To Download Drivers For My HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw Printer?
The guidelines below can help you to get the driver for your HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw printer:
- To start with HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw setup, download your drivers and install them.
- Firstly, you must open a web browser and reach the HP support site to download the driver.
- Next, in there, enter the model number of your printer and click Go.
- Navigate to the Drivers and Downloads section and check for your printer image.
- After that, choose the operating system that you are currently using from the first list.
- Moreover, go to your computer settings and check for your version.
- Then, select the version of your operating system from the next list.
- Similarly, check for the driver file information and accept any agreement.
- Finally, click the Download button and choose a location to save your driver file.
- Double click the driver file and run it to start with the installation Process.
- Next, enable the system preferences option on your Mac and Windows computer system to install the HP printer.
Add My HP Pagewide 57750dw Printer To Windows Computer:
The following steps can help to add the HP Pagewide printer to a Windows computer:
- First of all, access choose device installation settings and opt yes and tap Save changes option.
- Secondly, access the control panel and click the Devices and Printers option.
- And then choose Add printer under that.
- Next, on the Choose a device screen, choose your HP printer and click Next.
- Now, choose Windows Update and keep calm for the driver to update.
- Thirdly, select HP, and choose the name of your printer.
- Further, click Next and carry on with the on-screen guidelines to load the printer.
- Finally, the HP printer will connect to the Windows computer and completes HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw setup.
Adding My HP Pagewide 57750dw Printer To Mac:
The steps below guides you to install the HP Pagewide printer to Mac:
- Firstly, power on your HP Pagewide printer and link it to your Mac computer.
- After that, click the Apple icon and choose System Preferences.
- Secondly, click the Print and Scan option.
- And then, click the Plus icon+ and key in the administrator name and password.
- Next, choose the HP Pagewide printer from the available list.
- Finally, click the Add button, and the HP printer will be linked to the Mac computer.
HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw Printer Wireless Setup
Carry on with the guidelines beneath to connect your HP Pagewide printer to the wireless network:
- Firstly, access the control panel for HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw setup.
- Next, tap the Settings icon on the printer control panel.
- After that, tap Network setup and tap Wireless Settings.
- Further, tap the Wireless setup wizard choice.
- Now, the HP pagewide printer will scan for the available networks.
- Make sure to choose your network and input the network key correctly.
- Finally, tap OK and wait until the printer shall establish the network connection.
HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw Printer Troubleshooting
No HP Cartridges are installed
The HP Pagewide Pro 57750dw setup can raise several issues, and one among them is no HP cartridges installed.
- At first, make sure that you are using original HP ink cartridges.
- Next, access to the ink cartridge location and check whether the Proper installation is done.
- Moreover, try to change your HP ink cartridges and then try to print.
Printer prints slowly or does not print
- Check for the paper settings and the type of paper that you are using.
- Also, change the paper settings for the required.
- If you are printing wireless, then check for the network issue.
- Moreover, verify whether the printer is in offline mode.
- If so, make sure to bring it back to the online state.
Improve print quality
- For this, first of all, you must make use of the genuine HP ink cartridges.
- After that, make use of paper that meets HP specs.
- Try to use the correct paper setting in the printer driver.
- Moreover, make sure to align the print head of the HP printer.