HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer Setup
HP PageWide Pro 552dw is considered as one of the fastest printers that the whole world has ever seen. It is said to possess the lowest color cost and dynamic security enabled printer.
It can give you the most exceptional outcomes while using HP accredited cartridges, or you might find yourself shunned in colossal embarrassment.
The Finest Of All!
The presence of the Automatic paper sensor makes things more diverse. Some other features of this printer include the HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint.
The printer offers you high value and speed. In addition to this, you can acquire the best in class Professional features as well.
For people who perform ideal and micro-businesses, this printer is a defining entity. You can acquire Professional-quality documents from this device.
HP PageWide Pro 552dw Setup
To link the printer, you’ve to use the USB cord for sure. So, let us perform the HP PageWide 552dw setup by following the steps below:
- First of all, you’ve to close down all the Programs on the PC
- After this, install the required printer software from the HP website
- When you’re notified, select the USB – Link the device to the PC using a USB cable option
- Then click the Next Button and as the firmware Prompts you, Link the B Type cord
- Once the installation is finished, you can print a page from any Program
- Also, ensure that the printing software is installed correctly
Using The Wireless Setup Wizard
To install the HP PageWide Pro 552dw on the wireless network, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Initially, you’ve to open the control panel and touch the settings option
- Then, tap the Network setup and under that, choose the Wireless settings
- Now select the Wireless setup wizard, and the device also scans for all the available wireless networks
- Enter the SSID and password to connect with the Network
- Finally, tap OK and establishing this link might take a few minutes
Printing Using A PC That Is Incapable Of Wireless
- In the beginning, confirm that the Wi-Fi Direct for your printer has been turned On
- Then power on the Wi-Fi connection of the device and link to the new Network
- When you’re notified, you’ve to enter the password
- Once the printer has been installed and linked to the PC by a USB cord, take note of the steps below to induct the software
- Tap to open the printer software, and if you wish to see more data, refer to the support site
- Select the printer setup & software and then click Connect a new printer
- As the Connection option window appears, choose the Wireless option
- From the list of the detected printers, select the HP printer software
- Follow the guidelines that are prescribed on-screen
- Lastly, print the document that you desire
Link The Product Using The Wired Network
In case if you vouch for installing the printer on a wired network, you can take a look at the instructions below:
- Link the Ethernet cord to both the printer and the Network
- Then, power on the HP PageWide Pro 552dw
- Before you continue, halt for 60 seconds
- At this time, the Network understands the printer and an IP address gets assigned as well
- Now open the Printer control panel dashboard and touch the PC icon to display the IP address
Time for WPS!
Among the methods we’ve stated before, the WPS setup Process is rather exciting and effective
- Hold the wireless button found on the control panel to begin the WPS push mode
- On your router, press the WPS button
Otherwise, you can even follow these steps:
- Find out where the WPS PIN and open the control panel dashboard
- When you push the WPS button for more than three seconds, the mode shall get activated
To troubleshoot the Problems that you face with the printer, you can read out the HP PageWide Pro 552dw manual by finding it on the Google search engine.
The Problems you face with the printer relate to the HP PageWide Pro 552dw driver. If you’ve not installed a perfect driver file, you might never find a solution.
Also, check whether you’ve connected all the cords Properly. Look out for pieces of paper in the printer and remove them immediately.
There’s always someone behind to help you while you’re embroiled in an issue. Similarly, our support team is present to sort out the hassles you face with the HP printer.