HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer Setup
HP PageWide Pro 477dw is an all in one multifunction printer that has a monthly duty cycle up to 50000 pages.
What the Main Features of the HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer?
- Firstly, it is the USB Flash drive and saves to USB flash driver
- After that, it is scan to email, scan to folder, scan to network
- And then consists of options like HP EasyColor, mobile printing, access point mode
- Moreover, the other features are Scan to share point, scan to PC, scan to OCR
Ad-on information for HP PageWide Pro 477dw printer
We provide you with some more information related to HP Pagewide pro 477 printers.
- Secondly, it consists of mobile printing solutions like Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria Print service
- Moreover, the maximum copying speed is up to 55 ppm, and the resolution is 600 dpi
- And the maximum print speed is up to 55ppm, and the resolution is 1200X 1200 dpi
- Similarly, the compatible operating system Windows and Mac, Linux
Want to know the Guidelines for Unpacking the HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer?
Here is the step by steps instructions for that:
- At first, you have to unpack the package by peeling off the tape and taking out the printer from it
- Next, you need to check for the essential contents like the ink cartridges, power connector, setup poster, etc
- After that, you have to clear off all the packing materials from the HP PageWide Pro 477dw printer
- Secondly, power up the printer by linking the power cord to the printer and the electrical outlet
- Moreover, you have to insert the ink cartridges one by one into their slots
- Now, fan a stack of paper and load them into the paper input tray
- Hold the power button to turn on the HP Pagewide pro 477 printer
- Finally, the printer will align and also prints the alignment page
- In here we provide you with information on HP PageWide Pro 477dw wireless setup, driver download, setup scan, and fax, and also with some troubleshooting guidelines
How to Download Driver for my HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer?
Preceding are the guidelines for you to download HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver.
- At first, to download HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver, you have to visit the HP site
- In there, you must enter the name of the HP printer in the text box and click GO
- After that, you must click and navigate to the Drivers and Downloads section
- Secondly, you must choose the operating system that you are using, and it can be Windows, Mac, etc
- Next, you have to select the version of your Windows or Mac operating system
- Thirdly, you have to accept the agreement if any or else read the driver file HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver information
- Finally, you have to click the Download button to start up the downloading process
- Now, you have to choose a location for the driver file to get saved
- On the other hand, access the destination of the driver file and then double-click it to start with the installation process
- To install it in Mac, you must reach the Apple menu, and change the System preferences option
- To install it in Windows, you must navigate to the control panel and then make use of the Add printer wizard
How to Connect My HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer?
Yes! This consists of a simple process and also has three methods.
Using Wireless Setup Wizard
- Firstly, you have to access the control panel dashboard
- Next, on the control panel dashboard, touch the settings option
- After that, touch Network setup option and then touch Wireless settings
- Secondly, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard
- This printer will start up scanning for the available network and gives a list
- Moreover, you have to choose your network and provide the password for your account
- Finally, touch OK to end the HP PageWide Pro 477dw wireless setup
Using WPS method
- At first, on the control panel long-press the Wireless icon on the printer for more than three seconds to begin WPS mode
- And the wireless indicator must start to blink
- Moreover, now you will press the WPS button on your wireless router
- Finally, the wireless router connection will establish
Using the PIN method
- Start with locating the WPS PIN
- Secondly, you must access the control panel dashboard and touch Settings
- After that, touch the Network Setup option and then touch Wireless settings
- Next, You have to touch Wi-Fi protected setup and touch PIN
- Thirdly, on the control panel, long-press the Wireless icon for about three seconds to start WPS mode
- Moreover, access the configuration utility for the wireless router and provide the WPS PIN
- Finally, you must wait for about two minutes for the successful connection
- And thus completes HP PageWide Pro 477dw wireless setup
How do I Proceed with the HP PageWide Pro 477dw Fax Setup?
Not to worry! We provide you with instructions for HP PageWide Pro 477dw fax setup:
- You need to start with this by connecting the telephone cable to the Fax pot of the printer and then to the telephone wall jack
- After that start with configuring the fax settings
- At first, on the control panel, tap Settings
- Next, tap Preferences and make sure to set time and date by tapping Date and Time option
- Secondly, go back to the setup menu
- Next, you have to set the tray and paper management by tapping Paper settings
- Moreover, you have to tap Fax setup and then tap Preferences
- Similarly, you have to choose Auto Answer and turn it on
- Finally, you musty tap Fax Header
How to Scan from HP PageWide Pro 477dw?
Moreover, there are no specific settings for Scan. All that you have to perform is given below.
Scan to Computer
- HP PageWide Pro 477dw scan setup from the computer is easy
- At first, you have to access the Printer software and reach the scan section
- After that, you have to choose Manage scan to computer
- Finally, click the Enable option
- In here, you must access the HP Utility app
- After that, choose Scan to computer
- Next, choose Enable scan to computer
- Firstly, you must load the original with its print side down on the scanner glass
- Secondly, on the control panel of the HP Pagewide printer, tap the Scan application folder
- After that, in the Display, you have to tap a computer icon and choose the computer
- Finally, you have to tap the Scan Shortcut option and choose the scan option and tap Start scan
HP PageWide Pro 477dw Troubleshooting
Why do I find an error message like HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver is Unavailable?
- HP PageWide Pro 477dw driver is unavailable, and this error can let you know that driver is missing or corrupt
- And for this, at first, you must update your operating system
- Secondly, you have to reinstall the printer driver
If you want more information and guidelines on HP PageWide Pro 477dw and HP PageWide Pro 477dw wireless setup, feel free to call our professional expert team @ +1-888-800-6010.