HP Printer Support Phone Number
Hewlett-Packard is a world-wide provider of hardware, and related services based out of Palo Alto, California. The company markets its products to the smallest households, companies to the largest of enterprises. It has a solid online distribution network along with supply retailers and major technology partners. HP sells various hardware products including laptops, desktops, other accessories and business solutions, the company is also reputed for its printing devices. For any queries, contact HP Printer Support Phone Number for more help.
Home & Home Office
- There are several printer brands under the Home & Home Office Category such as the OfficeJet, DeskJet, Envy, Sprocket and the Tango.
- Particularly the price range of the OfficeJet printers are anywhere between $59.99 to $129.99
- These are multifunction printers that can print, copy, scan and fax – besides providing impeccable photo prints
HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-one Printers
- Experience high-end photo and document printing with the OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One printer that is fast, Instant-Ink ready and comes with an automatic two-sided duplex printing
- Setting up the printer with the 123.hp.com/setup process is also easy – users just have to use their mobiles to accomplish its connection
- Even printing can be achieved through the mobile – directly print high-quality lab-like photos from the mobile device
- With the lowest cost-per-page, users can further economize on printing with the Instant-Ink subscription
5255 AIO Printer Specifications
Business and Enterprise Printers
HP’s business printers come between the price ranges of $99.99 to $629.99. Some of the most popular business and enterprise model printers are the HP Officejet Pro 8710 All-in-One and the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw. On the whole, these printers are capable of scanning, copying, faxing and achieving fast duplex printing besides scan to email functionalities. In the Business and Enterprise category, HP hosts other printers as well such as the HP LaserJet Pro M402dne, HP LaserJet Pro M402n, HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw, HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer and much more. Using toner Jet Intelligence technology, High Yield Inks and equipped with dual trays, these printers are particularly designed for large volume enterprises. HP Printer Support Phone Number is the only solution for your queries.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One
- Get professional quality prints at the lowest costs possible with this 123.hp.com/setup Officejet Pro 8710 AIO printer
- The printing device is highly productive and can handle high-volume tasks very easily
- It is easy to setup and use, and is considered as providing one of the best returns on investment
- Small enterprises can use this – definitely a high volume printer that comes with a monthly duty cycle of around 25,000 pages per month
OJ Pro 8710 Specifications
Setting up the HP Printer
Most of the 123.hp.com/setup procedures are common and it can be done with HP Printer Support Phone number. Wireless printers also require users to use the Wireless Setup Wizard to configure and get the printer connected to the wireless network.
First time hardware setup
- Unpack the printer from its box to reveal its contents
- The printer generally, accompanies the power cord, reference guides, ink cartridges, Instant Ink Ready Subscription (if available) and CD with basic software and drivers
- Remove all the safety packaging placed inside and around the printing device
- Accomplish hardware installation by connecting the power cord first to an electrical outlet
- Turn the printer on, to allow the cartridge seats to align themselves
- Thereafter, open the ink cartridges and then, place them into their respective slots
- Look for the color coding on top of each of the ink cartridge packages to load them appropriately
- Invariably, the device prints an alignment page that contains vital information about the printer, its ink capabilities and other features
- To complete the hardware installation, scan the page by placing it face down on the scanner glass
- This is also a standard procedure, after which the printer is ready for utility
Driver and Software
- All required drivers and software are listed under 123.hp.com/setup
- Use the USB to attach the printer to a computer/laptop to accomplish USB printer setup
- The accompanied CD will contain the basic drivers and software required to start the printer
- Place the CD into the CD drive and then, follow instructions to complete the setup of the device
Setting up the driver and software for the printer is a crucial step – do not miss it.
Wireless setting up
- Visualize the touchscreen LCD in front of the printer panel to accomplish the 123.hp.com/setup wireless
- Under the ‘Wireless’ menu, press on the ‘Setup’ icon
- Thereafter, choose ‘Network’ and then, click on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option
- Allow the printer to scan for all the wireless networks that are within its range
- Once the preferred SSID is displayed, click on it and let the printer settle into it
HP Printer Support Team
The 123.hp.com/setup support team is well-trained, and knowledgeable. We have the ability to alleviate issues of any degree of complexity. Just reach out to the HP Printer Support Phone number displayed here for comprehensive printer advice.